Skip to main content

TAHO: FILIPINO SILKEN TOFU WITH SAGO PEARLS AND SYRUP


 




"TAHO"

    Taho is a popular Filipino delicacy, similar to a drinkable custard made with heated silken tofu, sago pearls, and arnibal, a simple brown sugar syrup. Sago pearls are identical to tapioca pearls and boba, which is found in bubble tea. 

    To the uninitiated, it may appear to be an odd combination of ingredients, but believe me when I say it is as bit as delicious as I imagined when I first saw taho from my grandmother's bedroom window. It's sweet and soothing when served warm, the silky tofu similar to custard, with the satisfying chew of sago or tapioca pearls. 


Comments

  1. mas masarap 'yung taho kapag pinaghirapan mong habulin si manong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys, 'wag kayong gagamit ng straw like legit mas nauuna maubos 'yung matamis tapos matitira sa'yo 'yung soya BWHAHAHAAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment